Help Artistic Work for Its Personal Sake. Again It As a result of You Imagine in It. — Kickstarter
Right now is Black Friday in america, and subsequent week, on-line shops all over the world might be flooded with customers for Cyber Monday. Right here at Kickstarter, we’re marking the beginning of the vacation season with a marketing campaign of our personal, encouraging our group to help a creator’s mission and course of. This vacation season, you’re invited to again it since you consider in it.
There are 1,000,000 and one causes to again a mission on Kickstarter, and getting an amazing reward is just one of them. Generally you simply need to present a creator you consider of their work, with out getting one thing in return. Final 12 months alone, over 200,000 individuals backed initiatives on Kickstarter for no reward, pledging over $15 million to assist creators deliver their initiatives to life. That’s what we need to have a good time this season.
Should you haven’t pledged to a mission for no reward earlier than, listed below are just a few explanation why you would possibly need to begin:
- Be a champion of tradition. Whenever you help a mission on Kickstarter, you’re serving to daring, ingenious new work get made—work that will have an effect on tradition for years to return. (Fleabag, anybody?)
- Ship out good vibes. Your help will make a creator’s day, with out rising their transport funds.
- Watch the inventive course of unfold. Creators use mission updates to share a behind-the-scenes take a look at the method of bringing their mission to life—and to have a good time with backers when their work is out on the earth. Whenever you again a mission, you’re signed as much as obtain these updates by way of electronic mail.
- Go minimal. Think about this a possibility to KonMari your Kickstarter rewards.
- Get a social shout-out. Use the hashtag #backeditbecause to let individuals know why you supported a selected mission. We simply would possibly retweet you!
You’ve in all probability seen our message that Kickstarter just isn’t a retailer; it’s a means to assist deliver inventive initiatives to life. Whenever you again a mission on Kickstarter, you are serving to to deliver new inventive work into the world—work that may by no means exist with out your help.
Many creators use Kickstarter as a result of they need full independence, free from inventive interference, or as a result of business gatekeepers have missed their work. Your help lets creators make the work they need to make, precisely the way in which they need to make it.
Be a part of us in supporting inventive work for its personal sake this vacation season. Use the hashtag #backeditbecause on social media to let everybody know what initiatives you’re supporting and why they’re vital to you.